For over 30 years, Toni Dee’s passion for health and fitness with her knowledge of human anatomy, physiology, biomechanics and kinesiology have made her a highly sought-after and well-respected consultant in the Fitness Industry. Toni has excelled in her practice and gained popularity for her talent as a personal trainer, group exercise instructor, lecturer, model, bodybuilding and fitness competitor, and judge.
She works with all types of clients from professional athletes, businessmen and women, and the physically challenged. Toni has a special fondness for working with elderly, disabled, dementia, Alzheimer's, those with orthopedic issues and other special needs clients. She is responsible for helping hundreds of men, women and children who want to feel better, reduce pain and are serious about staying fit. She is one of the most prominent fitness consultants in Marin County, California.
Toni has studied and practiced in the field of fitness and physical therapy for over 3 decades. She still attends conferences and seminars several times a year, continuing to broaden her knowledge and update her on research and trends.
Her love for analyzing and perfecting her understanding of the human body and movement remains strong.
* American College of Sports Medicine -
ACSM Advanced Personal Trainer
* American Council on Exercise - ACE Personal trainer
& Group Fitness instructor
* National Academy of Sports Medicine - NASM -
Certified Personal Trainer
* NASM -CES - Corrective Exercise Specialist
* NASM - PES - Performance Enhancement Specialist
* American Academy of Fitness Professionals - AAFP
Post Rehab Specialist
* National Strength and Conditioning Association - NSCA
* Powerhouse Pilates Mat
* Active Isolated Stretch Therapist - AIS
* Functional Movement Systems - FMS level 2
* Les Mills BODYPUMP™ instructor
* Kaiser Race and Pace Cycling
* KettleBell level 2
* P90X™ Live Instructor
* TRX Suspension training
* Yoga Tune Up® Instructor
* CPR / AED